Ithaca’s Belle Sherman apartments are close to Cornell University, in a charming suburban neighborhood with curving streets and grassy yards. The Belle Sherman neighborhood has a great combination of convenience and peacefulness: minutes away from Downtown, a short walk from Collegetown, but in a more relaxed setting. This neighborhood is very popular with Cornell professors and graduate students.
Our Belle Sherman Apartments
CSP Management provides rental services for several apartments in Belle Sherman, including:
- 901 Mitchell Street – Single-family house.
Where is Belle Sherman?
The Belle Sherman neighborhood is located between Route 79 and Cascadilla Gorge, with Collegetown to the west and the East Ithaca neighborhood to the east. The Six Mile Creek and South Hill neighborhoods are just south of Belle Sherman.
Belle Sherman Attractions
- The Coal Yard Cafe – This cozy neighborhood cafe serves local coffee along with sandwiches for breakfast and lunch, plus pastries, bagels, and other baked goods.
- East Ithaca Rec Way – Much like the recreation trail on South Hill, the East Ithaca Rec Way was developed from an old railroad grade. The trail has two different sections, totaling about 3.5 miles and connecting several different natural areas and playgrounds.
- Mulholland Wildflower Preserve – Just a short drive or bike ride away from Belle Sherman, the Wildflower Preserve connects to South Hill Natural Area trail system, along Six Mile Creek. This is a beautiful spot for hiking, trail running, or cross-country skiing in the winter.
- East Hill Plaza – This suburban shopping center is very convenient for Belle Sherman residents, and includes a grocery store, a laundromat a pharmacy, a liquor store, and one of Collegetown Bagels’ three Ithaca locations.