Ithaca’s West Hill apartments are part of a close-knit community. Situated across the Cayuga Lake Inlet from the city center, the West Hill neighborhood has developed a unique identity and a sense of community pride that sets it apart from Ithaca’s other neighborhoods. The West Hill area is mostly suburban, enjoying views of Cayuga Lake from its tree-lined streets.
Our West Hill Apartments
CSP Management provides rental services for several apartments in the West Hill neighborhood, including:
- 411 Elm St. – 2 units; (2) 3BR.
- 513 Elm St. – Single-family home.
Where is West Hill?
The West Hill neighborhood starts on the west side of the Cayuga Lake inlet, and extends up the hill toward Mecklenberg. The neighborhood ends at the steep drop-off that runs parallel to Cliff Street/Route 96; to the north and the west, the neighborhood gives way to more open farm country. The West Hill neighborhood is close to the Inlet/Watefront neighborhood, and also the Southwest/Route 13 shopping area.
- GreenStar Natural Foods Market – Ithaca’s iconic cooperatively-owned grocery store is located just across the inlet from West Hill. GreenStar aims to make healthy, locally-grown, and organic foods available to all members of the Ithaca community. They carry a wide range of products: specialty foods, medicine, and home goods, as well as high-quality basic foods at budget prices.
- Inlet Island bars and restaurants – There are several long-standing Ithaca favorites just across the bridge from West Hill. The Boatyard Grill features classic American-style surf and turf dishes and a full bar, with one of the best waterfront views in town. The Dock is a laid-back neighborhood music venue that recently transformed into an arcade and billiards room, with regular special events and a deck overlooking the water. Just down the road is Kelly’s Dockside Cafe, which is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, seven days a week, and takes great pride in their omelettes.
- Island Health & Fitness – Ithaca’s state-of-the-art fitness complex is located just across the water from West Hill. Island Health & Fitness includes a spa, a physical therapy center, a full-sized pool, and plenty of exercise and cardio machines.
- Southwest/Route 13 Shopping Area – For residents of West Hill, the big-box stores along Route 13 are conveniently close by; options include Wegman’s, Tops, Barnes & Noble, as well as restaurants like the Texas Roadhouse and Applebee’s.