Ithaca’s Southside apartments are in a neighborhood with a rich local history and a unique character: while other parts of Ithaca have catered more and more to the student populations of Ithaca College and Cornell, the Southside neighborhood has stayed close to its roots as a traditionally working-class, politically engaged neighborhood.
Our Southside Apartments in Ithaca
CSP Management provides rental services for several apartments in the Southside neighborhood, including:
- 405 West Green Street – Single-family home.
- 407 West Green Street – Single-family home.
Where is the Southside?
The Southside neighborhood extends mostly south of Green Street, to West Spencer Street and Elmira Road. It follows Meadow Street/Route 13 to the west, and runs along Six Mile Creek up towards the Downtown and South Hill neighborhoods. The West End neighborhood meets up with the Southside along Green Street.
Southside Neighborhood Attractions
- The Southside Community Center – The Southside Community Center has been the neighborhood’s cultural anchor for decades. Dedicated to supporting the African-Amerian citizens of Ithaca, as well as promoting Black cultural awareness, the Center offers classes and programs for residents of all ages, including after school programs and summer camps.
- Ithaca Shopping Plaza – This shopping center has a variety of local businesses — including a shoe store, a beverage center, and the Ithaca ReUse Center — as well as some familiar national chain restaurants.
- Wood Street Skate Park – Recently upgraded, Ithaca’s Skate Park is the first of its kind in Central New York — designed and funded by the local skateboarding community. The Park frequently hosts events and competitions which draw visitors from all over the state.