Our job opportunities page lists current openings at CSP Management. To inquire about any of these jobs, please email email@example.com. Cover letters and resumes with references are accepted via email only. Thank you for your interest in CSP Management.
Leasing Agent/Tenant Relations
Assist prospective residents find their perfect home in one of our properties. This includes but not limited to showing, marketing, screening prospective residents to ensure the perfect fit and writing up leases.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist prospective residents and presents property through personal or virtual tours. Gathers information regarding prospective resident’s housing needs. Conducts follow-up as needed.
- Provides residents, prospective residents and landlords excellent customer service
- Assists current residents with leasing requests/concerns.
- Completes all leasing paperwork associated with leasing activity, including but not limited to rental applications, rental and financial verification, lease signing and renewals.
- Works closely with local housing agencies, such as TCA, IHA and TCDSS
- Completing inspections of all the properties and apartments
- Helping to ensure apartments are in clean and move in ready condition for new residents by inspections and working with the maintenance team and the cleaning companies
- Marketing for all available apartments
- General administrative/office duties
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Complete assignments with deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications and Skills
- Rental Leasing experience a must
- Administrative and or customer service experience in a related field
- Ability to analyze and prioritizes task assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Performs job duties with minimal supervision and is a team player
- Familiarity with local housing market a plus
- Must have a reliable vehicle and clean valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday
Salary: Depends on experience