Our job opportunities page lists current openings at CSP Management. To inquire about any of these jobs, please email email@example.com. Cover letters and resumes with references are accepted via email only. Thank you for your interest in CSP Management.
Perform building upkeep and repairs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain records of any work and inspections done on-premises.
- Making and installing new furniture or equipment.
- Ensuring all safety systems are functioning properly, including smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Conducting routine maintenance on equipment and building systems.
- Completing safety checks on systems and equipment.
- Performing general maintenance tasks for buildings, such as drywall repair, plastering, carpentry, flooring repair, painting, and more.
- Detecting, Identifying, and repairing building issues, like basic problems with buildings electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
- Responding to and completing tenant or supervisor maintenance requests.
- Complete assignments with deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be willing to be “on call” one week per every two months.
- Ability to analyze and prioritizes task assigned.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Performs job duties with minimal supervision and is a team player
- Must have a reliable vehicle and clean valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday, Occasional Weekends
Wage: Depends on experience